[Writer] rgs - Seems to me Jonny DID deliver his msg carefully yesterday--he
said he still had to confirm further and probably has spent most of the night AGAIN searching out information--for too many ingrates.
lovely] Bloomberg; announcement of Greece bailout today at 3:00 est. It has been worked out.
shiek] Bloomberg Allen Ruskin of europe. Emerging countries currency are the futures play in the markets.
mcorral3] We had some good news last night, let's just relax and wait for possible post at banks today, we don't need the negative comments by some; intel folks are doing a lot of work for all of us, THANKS
[qf1] misskitty absolutely --- we are in a great investment, however, mis-information is taking away some of the excitement and wearing folks out -- makes me sad.......anyone who has followed me knows that .. 1. I don't feel that
anyone truly knows the final rate ... 2. I go with a $4-$5 range. Anything above
is a great dessert!!!!
Read More Link on Right
qf1] *** Just remember folks ... NOBODY knows the exact hour or probably even the exact day this RI/RV shall happen. We make 'best' guess assesments based on info we obtain. Please stay grounded and don't let anyone steal your joy! Our day is coming and most likely, sooner rather than later.
qf1] Ok Folks -- great to see everyone -- have a wonderful day -- Take a break every once in a while, because, believe it or not - this thing will RV without you
being in here. lol --- Breathe -- Laters!
cvreal] ANGELQUEST Are you feeling good about seeing this today or could this RV processing be debunked
[ANGELQUEST] cvreal debunked no but I said and know they can hold it for up to 72 hours if they choose..............from the date we see it.................still havent seen it..............
[ANGELQUEST] tammy usually business but they can do it sooner........i feel they will hold it for a period to make sure all banks have it and see the same thing
imperium]weaver] [12:04:24 AM] Gracie: Julio: More Confirmation: My sister lives in Barcelona. She just called and told me they are seeing the RV in Spain. She will email more info when she has it.
[trini] Folks be patient and give this a chance to play out,it might take hours or a few days,no one knows,too many confirmations...
cashinqueen] Wow so the geo storm is going to hit all the internet -shut us down for an hour or two and when it comes back up walla RV
Michael3] JamVox here is some words on that from Flordia's link This means sometime after 2am EST, we can expect the first signs of the incoming CME Plasma cloud. The solar wind is predicted to increase to over 800 km/s and Strong Geomagnetic Storming will be possible soon thereafter.
9:01 AM hammerman: doubledinars after the call last nite late i did get some text an callsfrom 3 bankers 2 high high up in well fargo both said they had a rate of
3.86 showing an anther texted an said the same thing ,,, georgiaboy had calls
all so ,,,,, but still does not mean a rv ,, this could be alot of stuff ,,,test
, codes ,, decoy,,rates ,, so im cool lets just see what goes on today ,,an
also it is not a rv officaly until the rate on the screen says live active an
this could take days ;;;;;SHABBI HAS TO TELL THEM TO GO LIVE