Go to Comments
BE ENCOURAGED MY FELLOW DINARIANS, HERE IS A GREAT "NOW" WORD OF WISDOM FOR US TODAY!
TAKE HEED WHEN THE LORD SPEAKS TO US AND COME IN AGREEMENT WITH IT, BELIEVE IT, SPEAK IT AND LET THE WORD BUILD THE FAITH BACK IN YOU.
HIS PROMISE TO BRING THIS BLESSING IS STILL ALIVE AND IN THE PERFECT TIME FOR ALL THIS WILL MANIFEST! BE ENCOURAGED. I LOVE YOU ALL...
* All natural "expectation" is the product of a "natural" hope. All supernatural [holy] expectation is the product of a supernatural hope [revelation]. It Fuels and HOLY expectancy.
* Be found faithful [obedient] in the little things and surely all that I have promised to you shall manifest in the physical realm. Take no preconceived notions - for truly I say to you, I shall do exceeding abundantly beyond all you could ever ask or think.
Continue to expect the unexpected!
Read More Link on Right
* Let every "expectation" be rooted and grounded in the belief and assurance that I am indeed watching over My Word to perform it [Jeremiah 1:12]!
Therefore, one need only apply My Word to every situation and circumstance that arises - according to a revelation given by My Spirit - knowing that through a continued exercising of an absolute faith on their part it shall always come to the "fullness of fruition" - and, thus, reap the harvest that is of the greatest eternal benefit for all who are involved.
* Continue to expect My miraculous progression in these days for truly I say to you, it shall be that way right until the end of the age - and I am in no way limited by those whose heart is wholly given to My highest plans and purposes.
* Hold to an eager and holy expectation, My beloved ones.
Hope deferred makes the heart sick [one disheartened], but [godly] desire fulfilled is a tree of life".... Proverbs 13:12 NASB
“For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it [in faith and patience]; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.
Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith".... Habakkuk 2:3-4 NASB
“Making preparations" [moving forward in faith and obedience - even in the smallest and seemingly insignificant things] "fuels" a holy expectancy and fire in one's heart for the "fullness" of the vision/blessing to come forth.
The opposite is fear and unbelief [leading to "hope deferred" - through procrastination and unbelief] which leads to a "hopeless" [despairing], lethargic and unproductive state of existence.
GET READY GET READY GET READY – HAVE FAITH AS OUR SUDDENLY WILL SHOW UP!
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies